This is important for Photographers.
You could use a simple PDF writer like Doro, but it does not give you the necessary cryptography to ensure that you don´t lose your pictures.
There are two main points to observe:
1) Your client want privacy about the images. If you send a DVD with no encryption, the images can be seen by everyone.
2) You are sending images to your client for him to choose which will go to a album you will produce. In this case, to avoid the client to use the images without permission, you can create a PDF using Adobe Bridge, with small images and then use a software to encrypt the file and ad a validity date.
I recommend A-PDF Password Security that have several interesting functions and have a good price for the benefit (US$27). Link: A-PDF Password
What you can do with this software:
– Encrypt your PDF files with 128-bit cryptography.
– Remove PDF encryption, including in several files at once using password pool.
– You can permit or not, printing, copying or changing the file.
– Edit PDF metadata, like title, subject, author, several at once using batch mode.
– You can choose a folder to be monitored. Every file saves to that folder will be automatically encrypted.